Monday 5 August 2013

Tired of having Dry & Damaged Hair?

I know I sure was!
I have dyed my hair crazy colours since the age of 14 and I've never really had any trouble with it, mainly because I was never afraid to hack it all off once it was in a dry state.

Recently I've found a hairstyle I like and didn't want to ruin but I wanted bright red hair.  I bleached it three times to get it from Black to vibrant red...BIG mistake =/
It started snapping off in my hands and when I brushed it, it was a chewing gum consistency. Pure awful.

SO I decided I should probably leave it after dying it back dark, and I now wear wigs. (I recommend Geisha Wigs...they have epic ones!)

Now, a miracle product I bought.....
Osmo Colour Mission - Around £4.00
I use it once a week and leave it on for 15minutes.  My hair feels weightless after it and is in lovely condition.  I really recommend buying it.  I did, however, buy it from a shop in Manchester next to Afflecks Palace (Pauls Hair World) which has sadly now burnt down but my guess is they will sell it in Julia's opposite or in the indoor market.  Failing that EBAY.

I hope this was helpful and would really appreciate your opinion on what you would recommend, or if you have this, what you think of it?  
.x.  

No comments:

Post a Comment